Tuesday 14 July 2009

Bowesy.net has Closed

That day has come when Bowesy.net has closed its doors, and I've embraced the draw of spelkZERO's Blog. With much the same information available here, it doesn't mean the flood of Bowesy drivel will stop, it will just continue here more personally, or with articles at my slightly reluctant but alternate home on UKGamer.co.uk blog site.

Ever since I decided to stump up real money to host my own thoughts about gaming, from the gayebyker.com era, through aging-gamer.com, spelk.net and finally settling on Bowesy.net, I've been throwing up blather left right and center about the gaming gems I've fallen in love with. Well its time for me to stop burning cash month after month just to massage my own ego and to deliver the gubbins for free. We're now in the days of free blogspace, free email, free file hosting, free image hosting, free tweeting why on earth would I pump my own coppers into getting my message out there?

Anyway, it still seems a bit of a sad day for me..

Time for my diabetic alter ego, spelkZERO to go into the sugar free heights of gaming in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment