Tuesday 22 April 2008

Airport Mania

http://www.airportmania.com/

I'm ashamed, but I really like this click management game about airports and airplanes. I'm not so keen on the Brum style graphics but they don't take anything away from the core gameplay of juggling craft in and out of the airport, fuelling, repairing, respraying, passenger drop offs and picks ups, take offs and landings. This would make an excellent game on the DS if they could fit it all on the screen. The unique selling point is that every plane has a sims-like happy bar, and you have manage multiple entities (rather than the usual one waitress serving many pies). You can also stack up actions with each plane, so its possible to do some quite nifty planning ahead, especially if you upgrade your airport to grab a short range radar and find out the colours of the planes coming in and what order. You see
you get big bonuses for stacking same coloured planes in same coloured hangers. Oh dear..

/em I am Bowesy, and I'm an airport maniac, I need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment